Safety and hygiene must be fundamental principles to control, but based on a defined guideline, which offers a way to provide added value to the company against the measures taken to prevent the spread of infections and against COVID-19.
The certification is based on 7 basic safety and hygiene standards, specified by the multidisciplinary team based on the rule established by the WHO, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Labor and Ministry of Tourism:
APPLICATION that generates safety and health data in real time, and optimize communication.
- Every worker must have their own account user and they must have access to the documentation, so it is possible to make a record of their activities.
- Compliance with LEGAL REQUIREMENTS: legionella, swimming pools, HACCP.
- Creation of a CRISIS COMMITTEE and a CHART with the definition of responsibilities.
- PREVENTION PROTOCOLS will be established of each department or area following the standards defined for each one.
- TRAINING of 100% workers of the company.
- Crisis management.
- Prevention protocols.
- Action protocols of each department or area.
- INFORMATION TO WORKERS through updated posters of all required information; hand washing, correct use of gloves, information to have taken into account in case of suspicion, etc.
- INFORMATION TO CUSTOMERS of the preventive measures being carried out by the establishment through QR code scanning or url access.
- Information that must be accessible to customers:
- POSI Prevention Protocols.
- CONTROL H&S Certificate of COMPLIANCE with preventive measures.
- Certificates from external L + D companies.